Senior Strategy & Business Operations Manager
IVEX is a startup aiming at reducing the number of traffic victims to zero by 2030. To achieve that goal we are creating software that can guarantee safety of the decisions taken by autonomous cars, using a combination of advanced algorithms and formal methods. We are a small international team of 7 people working on extremely challenging and interesting technical problems that have a huge societal impact. We are looking for colleagues to join our young startup company to change the world by making self-driving cars safe! We need your help!
The Strategy & Business Operations team plans IVEX's dynamic future and drives the company’s go-to-market strategy and execution. We leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to create long-term business strategies & patrnerships and help execute on IVEX's commercial deployment. We run a lean team, creating the opportunity for each team member to generate substantial impact on IVEX's business.
In this role you will:
- Asses and understand the challenges for the development of autonomous driving
- Work with IVEX's leadership to develop and refine IVEX's go-to-market strategy, including business models, partnership strategy, and growth
- Help IVEX successfully deploy our technology by developing and executing key operational processes
- Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative strategic and operational analysis
What we offer:
- Relocation package to Leuven/Belgium
- Competitive salary
- Hospitalization insurance, health care plans for you and your family
- International environment with amazing and supportive colleagues
- An open-minded environment where we encourage people to give constructive criticism to make everyone better
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work on challenging and extremely important problems, that can really change the world
- A modern agile environment (modernagile.org) - making people awesome, creating awesome results, learn and evolve rapidly
- Freedom to choose your weapons, be it Vim, Emacs, or CLion. You choose the tools that make you best
- Car for your commute to work.
- Big screen allowance
What we are looking for:
You have a deep understanding of the autonomous driving ecosystem, and know about customer development and lean methodologies. You meet at least a few of the following:
- 3+ years of work expericence in autonomous driving operations e.g. car OEMs, Tier1 suppliers, autonomous car startups, etc.
- work experience in business operations, strategy, or similar roles in the technology sector, management consulting, investment banking, or similar fields
- Extensive experience leading strategic initiatives
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, and project management skills
- Comfort leading leadership level decision making
Send us your CV and surprise us with your motivation.