Intern, Corporate Development (paid)
IVEX is a startup aiming at reducing the number of traffic victims to zero by 2030. To achieve that goal we are creating software that can guarantee safety of the decisions taken by autonomous cars, using a combination of advanced algorithms and formal methods. We are a small international team of 7 people working on extremely challenging and interesting technical problems that have a huge societal impact. We are looking for colleagues to join our young startup company to change the world by making self-driving cars safe! We need your help!
The Corporate Development team’s mission is to advance implementation of IVEX's corporate strategy and technological strength through a combination of knowledge transfer, inorganic investments, partnerships and other transaction types. Keeping its finger on the pulse of the automotive and technology ecosystems, the team identifies targets, develops communication channels and leads or supports the execution of a variety of transaction types to optimize IVEX's messaging and deal objectives.
In this role you will:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from the IVEX messaging
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the business development team in daily tasks
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Analyse feedback to the customer development team
What we offer:
- Competitive intern salary
- International environment with amazing and supportive colleagues
- An open-minded environment where we encourage people to give constructive criticism to make everyone better
- Work on challenging and extremely important problems, that can really change the world
- A modern agile environment (modernagile.org) - making people awesome, creating awesome results, learn and evolve rapidly
- E-bike or e-scooter for your commute to work. (Yes, we care about the environment).
- Big screen allowance
What we are looking for:
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent in communication skills and English writing
Send us your CV and surprise us with your motivation.